TSP General Quality Requirements Rev. 4.3
1) Provider is responsible for verification thatthey control and are working to the appropriate revision of all technical data,process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and documents asreferenced in the contract and SOW.
2) The provider shall coordinate any changes withTri-State Plastics in accordance with contract requirements and SOW.
3) Production and inspection records from contractperformance shall be retained for a minimum of ten (10) years or as defined bythe contract. Records shall be made available to Tri-State Plastics or it’sdesignee upon request.
4) Provider shall be responsible for the qualityof all products purchased from their providers including providers designatedby Tri-State Plastics.
5) Provider agrees to provide right of access toall facilities to Tri-State Plastics, their customer, and regulatoryauthorities at any level of supply chain used in fulfillment of the contractand all applicable records.
6) Provider shall provide Tri-State Plastics withproduct samples, first article inspection reports (FAI), and certificates ofconformance consistent with contract and SOW requirements.
7) Provider shall notify Tri-State Plastics ofnon-conforming product or material and arrange for Tri-State Plasticsapproval/disapproval as appropriate.
8) Provider shall notify Tri-State Plastics whenthe provider intends to make changes in product and/or process, changes ofproviders, changes of manufacturing facility location and obtain approval fromTri-State plastics.
9) Provider shall flow down to their sub-tierproviders all applicable requirements including key characteristics, right ofaccess, and records retention as required by the contract.
10) Provider shall maintain a record of evidencethat all required processes and inspections have been completed as plannedconsistent with contract requirements and SOW.
11) Provider shall maintain identification ofproduct and provide product traceability consistent with contract and SOWrequirements.
12) Provider preservation of product shall alsoinclude, where applicable, and consistent with the contract and SOW, productspecifications and/or applicable regulations provisions for:
b) Prevention, detection and removal of foreignobjects and debris (FOD);
c) Special handling of special products;
d) Marking and labeling including safety warnings;
e) Shelf life control and stock rotation
f) Special handling of hazardous materials
13) Provider shall ensure that all documentsrequired by the contract and SOW accompany the product, are present at time ofdelivery and are protected against loss and deterioration.
14) Special Process providers shall maintain all inspection instruments in a state of current calibration. Calibration records shall verify that instrument calibrations are traceable to NIST or other recognized calibration standards.
15) Key characteristics shall be monitored andcontrolled when identified by the contract or SOW.
16) Provider shall clearly mark and segregatenon-conforming product and notify Tri-State Plastics for disposition asappropriate.
17) Provider shall perform root cause analysis andprovide corrective action for non-conformances when requested by Tri-StatePlastics.
18) Provider shall complete all DO and DX DefensePriorities and Allocations System (DPAS) rated orders in an expedited schedule.
19) CounterfeitPart Prevention (applicable to aerospace items/work only):
Work consists of those parts delivered under the contractthat are the lowest level of separately identifiable items (e.g. articles,components, goods, and assemblies). Counterfeit work means work that is orcontains items misrepresented as having been designed and/or produced under anapproved system or other acceptable method. The term also includes approvedwork that has reached a design life limit or has been damaged beyond possiblerepair, but is altered and misrepresented as acceptable.
Provider agrees and shall ensure that counterfeit work isnot delivered to Tri-State Plastics by using the following Standards AS6174and AS5553.
Provider shall only purchase products to be delivered orincorporated as work to Tri-State Plastics directly from the OriginalComponent/Equipment Manufacturer of through OCM/OEM authorized distributorchain. Work shall not be acquired from independent distributors or brokersunless approved in advance by Tri-Sate Plastics. Tri-State Plastics will ensurethat the independent distributor or broker is acceptable to their relevantaerospace customer.
Provider shall immediately notify Tri-State Plastics withthe pertinent facts when provider becomes aware or suspects that it hasfurnished counterfeit work. When requested by Tri-State Plastics, the providershall provide the applicable provider documentation that authenticatestraceability of the affected items.
Provider shall include all paragraphs under CounterfeitPart Prevention section in all lower tier subcontracts.
20) Tri-State Plastics Inc. providers should give consideration to implementing a quality management system to insure integrity of the products they provide. Provider considerations should also include: conformity of the product to all specifications, intended safety aspects of the product when applicable, employing competent, qualified and trained persons, and the importance of ethical behavior.